Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to submit a patent good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of providers not looking to add more.
2. The InventHelp Product Development is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.